Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

BT Sport on Chromecast

Larry-G

V.I.P ,
Joined
May 19, 2010
Messages
32,540
Reaction score
405
Points
0
Age
48
BT has agreed to make its sports channels available via Google’s Chromecast, in a move that reduces its dependence on the YouView platform.


BT, which has committed more than £1.6 billion to football rights alone, is only the second UK broadcaster to place its content on Google’s Chromecast dongle, joining the BBC’s iPlayer.


The channels will only be available to BT’s broadband customers, confirmed John Petter, the head of BT’s consumer division – although no launch date was given.

Code:
http://advanced-television.com/2014/04/01/bt-sport-on-google-chromecast/
 
Awesome news, think I may have to change from Plusnet to BT.

Chromecast is the best £30 I have spent in years
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top