Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Bug Vix 2.2 MyTube Plugin

  • Thread starter Thread starter dnme
  • Start date Start date
D

dnme

Guest
After setting up the new Vix 2.2, I notice that when using the MyTube plugin, when I use its search function, I loose focus on the search results window.

I search for something,
I get a scrollable window of matching results
But, this window does not have focus so I cannot scroll it with the remote.

This has only occurred with Vix 2.2. I can confirm that the plugin did not exhibit this behaviour with version 2.1.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top