A
I upgraded online, everything seems ok should I be concerned?
root@xpeedlx3:~# opkg upgrade
Not selecting libgstapp-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstmpegts-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstaudio-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstrtp-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstpbutils-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstvideo-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstriff-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstcodecparsers-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstadaptivedemux-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting gstreamer1.0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgsttag-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstsdp-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgsturidownloader-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
Not selecting libgstrtsp-1.0-0 1.5.1 as installing it would break existing dependencies.
root@xpeedlx3:~# init 3
root@xpeedlx3:~#
Also curious about this as I have a lot of other modifications I'd lose by performing a clean flash, will this ever fix itself with an update to lib..whatever in the future? or should I just bite the bullet and perform a clean flash, I mean other than the opkg upgrade error everything appears to work fineand it says I'm on version 10
