Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Build 686 DVB-T not working

BubbleBalls

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2012
Messages
770
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Ireland
Build 684, 685 and now 686 gives CHECK TUNER CONFIGURATION on DTT Irish channels. Everything worked OK on 683 but these settings on later builds do not clear channels.
screenshot DTT settings.webpscreenshot DTT.webp

Can you guys let me know if you need something else from me to help find the issue? Otherwise I am stuck on 683. I have also tried a fresh flash with no restore but issue remains.
 
Another thing I noticed. After update the overview of the tuner shows DVB-T but when you actually enter the configuration screen it is DVB-C. On past builds it was DVB-T.

Could it be that even when I select DVB-T the settings are not updating - hence no channels on scan?


Tapatalker
 
There was an unstable build 686 available last night. It had some change logs relating to the Duo2 (among others)

Even if 684 and 685 were the latest - something has changed for DTT. I don't want to park my Quad on 683. Any help greatly appreciated.


Tapatalker
 
Will try 687 so. At least I'm not going mad - knew I seen 686 when I viewed the changelog last night. And because 686 was top of the list I assumed that was the latest build of the latest online update.


Tapatalker
 
Rob,
How do we know if there is an actual update available or there are just logs.


Tapatalker
 
When the update icon flashes...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
When the update icon flashes...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. DTT stopped working after 683 (I keep reverting to 683) so I get flashing icon all the time. I got green flash on on 685 but last night I had red flash - checked the changelog, seen 686 changes and updated. Rob is saying that was for 685 only.


Tapatalker
 
Cheers guys. Build 687 has issue resolved.

All DTT channels working correctly:thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top