Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Build my own Vix image

Serviceapp. OK - it should reload, but go into sources and delete both the download zip or tar and the twin that says its downloaded
 
Still failing:

ERROR: Task (/home/openvixbuilder/VixBuild/build-enviroment/meta-oe-alliance/meta-oe/recipes-oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-serviceapp.bb:do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
 
The last comment on this commit appear to still require an action....

Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/1213ead63cbc1f2c9779cc4be83d4c4d6bf75315
 
I just tried again and actually at the moment I do seem to get a full set of plugins in my developer feed but the image itself is a complete disaster -- I had to do a recovery flash to get back to something workable!
It's fine today. I built a Developer build 5.4.001.013 which seems to work.
Must have caught it at a bad moment, so to speak.
 
I'm getting an error where the url appears to be out of date. I've pasted the link into a browser and getting page not found.
Is this something I can resolve myself? It's a release build btw but getting the same error on developer.


ERROR: Fetcher failure: Fetch command export PSEUDO_DISABLED=1; unset _PYTHON_SYSCONFIGDATA_NAME; export DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS="unix:path=/run/user/1000/bus,guid=f9598955c31d688c12cb44535f7c5097"; export SSH_AGENT_PID="1479"; export SSH_AUTH_SOCK="/run/user/1000/keyring/ssh"; export PATH="/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/openembedded-core/scripts:/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/sf8008/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/libcddb/libcddb-1.3.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin/arm-oe-linux-gnueabi:/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/sf8008/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/libcddb/libcddb-1.3.2-r0/recipe-sysroot/usr/bin/crossscripts:/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/sf8008/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/libcddb/libcddb-1.3.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/sbin:/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/sf8008/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/libcddb/libcddb-1.3.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/usr/bin:/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/sf8008/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/libcddb/libcddb-1.3.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/sbin:/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/sf8008/tmp/work/cortexa15hf-neon-vfpv4-oe-linux-gnueabi/libcddb/libcddb-1.3.2-r0/recipe-sysroot-native/bin:/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/bitbake/bin:/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/sf8008/tmp/hosttools"; export HOME="/home/willo"; /usr/bin/env wget -t 2 -T 30 --passive-ftp --no-check-certificate -P /home/willo/openvix/sources 'http://sourceforge.mirrorservice.org/l/li/libcddb/libcddb/1.3.2/libcddb-1.3.2.tar.bz2' --progress=dot -v failed with exit code 8, output:
--2020-10-06 17:00:10-- http://sourceforge.mirrorservice.org/l/li/libcddb/libcddb/1.3.2/libcddb-1.3.2.tar.bz2
Resolving sourceforge.mirrorservice.org (sourceforge.mirrorservice.org)... 212.219.56.185, 2001:630:341:12::185
Connecting to sourceforge.mirrorservice.org (sourceforge.mirrorservice.org)|212.219.56.185|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found
2020-10-06 17:00:10 ERROR 404: Not Found.

View attachment log.zip
 
I can download libcddb-1.3.2.tar.bz2 directly from sourceforge, so it looks like a problem with the mirror @ the University of Kent.
 
I can download libcddb-1.3.2.tar.bz2 directly from sourceforge, so it looks like a problem with the mirror @ the University of Kent.

This is the message so looks like the link needs updating:

'SourceForge content has moved'
 
This hasn't been modified in >11 years, which might explain why it is no longer in the UK mirrors?
Of course, "not modified" just means "works perfectly - no need to change".
 
This hasn't been modified in >11 years, which might explain why it is no longer in the UK mirrors?
Of course, "not modified" just means "works perfectly - no need to change".

But the build is failing with this error, how do I stop that happening?
 
But the build is failing with this error, how do I stop that happening?

So download it, stick it in the sources directory and also a file with the same name and .done added to the name - makes sure the downloaded file has same name as the one its trying to fetch
 
So download it, stick it in the sources directory and also a file with the same name and .done added to the name - makes sure the downloaded file has same name as the one its trying to fetch

That works :thumbsup: so now I know how to sort out 'fetch' problems, thank you :)

Any idea about this type of error?

ERROR: Task (/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/meta-oe-alliance/meta-oe/recipes-oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/enigma2-plugin-extensions-yahooweather.bb:do_install) failed with exit code '1'
 
That works :thumbsup: so now I know how to sort out 'fetch' problems, thank you :)

Any idea about this type of error?

ERROR: Task (/home/willo/openvix/build-enviroment/meta-oe-alliance/meta-oe/recipes-oe-alliance/enigma2-plugins/enigma2-plugin-extensions-yahooweather.bb:do_install) failed with exit code '1'
Sometimes(?) when you have issues with a plugin and you don‘t need it then rename the bb extension to e.g. xx ... the build will tell you if there is another bb that has a depend - so just modify it. Probably not a nice way of doing it but often I don‘t have time for someone to fix a plugin so I just remove it and get on with the build. With experience you realise what you can do (usually) or not.
Probably someone will correct me as this is an „ugly“ way of doing things - but time is valuable, so if need be I prefer ugly!
 
Last edited:
I've flagged it as an issue at the OE-Alliance on Github.

Now committed....

Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/commit/8527aba2bce6184750563980d1304c1188940c5d
 
I see the release images are starting to compile OK now, I have successfully compiled a release for the ZGemma H7 but I'm still failing on the ZGemma H9 image at the

Code:
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-servicehisilicon.bb:do_compile

Any sign of a fix for this?
 
I see the release images are starting to compile OK now, I have successfully compiled a release for the ZGemma H7 but I'm still failing on the ZGemma H9 image at the

Code:
enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-servicehisilicon.bb:do_compile

Any sign of a fix for this?
when did you last do a "make update" ?
Its certainly fixed at latest levels of ViX and OE-A
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top