So I disable static feeds and just change this DISTRO_FEED_URIThank you twol,
I see 2 feed URIs in openvix.conf:
DISTRO_FEED_URI ?=
STATIC_DISTROFEED_URI ?=
So far I have been just building the image only. If the feeds will be stored locally, what is the correct syntax to use? Will I need to remove the current remote URIs before I add my local storage path?
I don't use Hbbtv or Kodi. I only have a small number of plugins installed on the receiver, from what I can see in its /etc/enigma2/settings:
"config.misc.pluginbrowser.plugin_order=Plugins/Extensions/DLNAServer,Plugins/Extensions/Bitrate,Plugins/Extensions/EPGImport,Plugins/Extensions/Filebrowser,Plugins/Extensions/IMDb,Plugins/Extensions/MediaScanner,Plugins/Extensions/OpenWebif,Plugins/Extensions/PicturePlayer,Plugins/Extensions/MediaPlayer,Plugins/Extensions/SHOUTcast,Plugins/Extens
ions/OAWeather"
I attach a list of all my user installed packages on the receiver. Can I build these plugin ipkg files only and not any others, which I don't use or need?
Looking at the 'oe-alliance-feeds.bbappend.zip' file (thank you Huevos and twol) it removes some reverse dependencies, but this is only for some packages which I don't use anyway. If there is no way to only build the plugins I want installed, how long does it take to build all these ipkg files, compared to the time taken to build the main image.
It will build everything - Yes there are ways of reducing/removing some plugins being built, but they usually take no time at all to compile - so really not worth it.... and in general the plugins are built towards the end of the build.
Removing those HbbTv/Kpdi packages really helps e.g. nodejs/QT can take upto 2 hours even on my build PC.
Once built, providing there are no OE-A changes that force a total re build (happens) doing a build is minimal and you can (as in enigma2 readme) just compile enigma image.
