Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Button Assignment and Movelist

Stanman

Well-known member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
11,284
Reaction score
44
Points
48
Age
59
Left the remote with kids and don't know what they have done but when I now press green timers do not come up though AT come up on long green. I can see them via the menu option, any idea how I can fix this.

2. In the list when I press move button on the control a further folder is displayed at the top just above delete bin, if you click on this it takes you to the root folders of enigma - really dont want them to be displayed for obvious reasons above:D, how do I disappear it?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top