Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD QUAD 4K] Button Setup to Toggle Power Timer

CRMS

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
2
Points
18
I'm using a power timer as recommended elsewhere and I also use a Gigablue USB port to power a Roku stick. When the power timer kicks in sending the box to Deep Standby, the USB power is cut.
I can disable the power timer in the menus, but I'd really like to be able to bring up the power timers display using a programmed button in the button setup, Menu > Setup > System > User Interface > Button Setup, and then simply use yellow to disable or enable.
Would the enigma multi quick button plug in be any use or a tweak to the button setup options available??
 
You've lost me. "User Interface" is not in "System". What version and build is this?
 
Sorry - Menu > Setup > User Interface > Button Setup
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top