Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

cable receivers with transcoding

  • Thread starter Thread starter bokkie
  • Start date Start date
B

bokkie

Guest
Hi all. I am after a new receiver and need a bit of help.
requirements are thay it must be capable of at least 1 satellite and 1 cable feed and must have transcoding.
so far I know of the Gi xpeed lx3, vu+ duo2 and gigablue quad hd.
are there any that I'm missing?
Transcoding is vital so it limits ny choice a bit.
thanks all for your help.
 
The duo2 has hardware transcoding, don't think the other 2 have.
 
The Quad plus also does although I have no idea as to the current status of its transcoding abilities.
 
Don't really mind as long as it's ok on my tablet. I have a solo2 at the moment so I know what to expect from the transcoding.
any receivers out there I am missing?
 
Guess I'm leaning towards the xpeed lx3. Pity the miraclebox doesn't do transcoding and l that solo se only has 1 tuner.
 
ive just got lx3 how do u got about this transcoding I have google nexus 7 is transcoding the same as streaming ?? whats the difference what do I need to transcode I was able to stream on vuduo but not tried transcoding yet on lx3 all help appreciated
 
Hi,
hardware. For software all current boxes are to slow.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top