Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

cable service

  • Thread starter Thread starter skinnydipper
  • Start date Start date
S

skinnydipper

Guest
Hi there, so can anyone help me with running cable on the solo2,

I'm relatively new to this so bear with me, I now understand the vix sly is enigma2 so will work with any source, Will probably get a sundtek cable tuner unless there are any other recommendations. What I dont understand is that will this allow me to watch one program whilst recording another. I presume it will as a regular virgin box only has one cable input anyway.

cheers
 
Hi there, so can anyone help me with running cable on the solo2,

I'm relatively new to this so bear with me, I now understand the vix sly is enigma2 so will work with any source, Will probably get a sundtek cable tuner unless there are any other recommendations. What I dont understand is that will this allow me to watch one program whilst recording another. I presume it will as a regular virgin box only has one cable input anyway.

cheers

I think you will only be able to record 1 channel with your usb catv tuner although you should be able to record other channels that are on the same transponder as the channel you have selected to record.

Official VM recordable boxes work differently to other platforms due to the type of system that is used, they have inbuilt triple tuners so only 1 feed is required.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top