Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Rytec/RyVIX-XMLTV] Cable UK EPG

  • Thread starter Thread starter zino
  • Start date Start date
Z

zino

Guest
I aM using RemoteChannelStreamConverter to view Cable channels from my 1st box downsiairs on my 2nd box.
The problem is my 2nd box box doesn't pull the EPG info from the PVR_EPG channel for Cable channels, as it is accessing the Tuner stream remotely.

I wanted to pull the Cable EPG from the internet into my 2nd box.
Rytec doesn't load, it shows an error message.

I am on Openvix Hades 16 (not updating, prefer 16), Vu+ solo2.

(Is it XMLTV Import I need to add virgin uk to, how?)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Rytec to load with the updated .py file. It downloads, but it wont show EPG for Remote channels.
 
By refusing to update to a newer image you severely limit the ability of others to offer help, I am not saying this to be a dick but the majority of users who would help are using newer images and even if a problem were found no fixes could be released to patch a older image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top