Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ABM-DVB-C] Can anyone please help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleegle

New member
Joined
Dec 5, 2014
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
When using Vix Apollo 098, after I've done the setup and go to autobouquets I'm hitting a problem.

If I scan with autobouquets on Sky and Virgin, the Virgin scan is finding no channels BUT if I run a manual scan with the same NetID then I can find 500+

Why is one finding channels but the other isn't?
 
How many dvb-c tuners do you have?
ABM always uses the last free tuner. This tuner must have a connection.
Manual scan uses the tuner you are watching.
 
How many dvb-c tuners do you have?
ABM always uses the last free tuner. This tuner must have a connection.
Manual scan uses the tuner you are watching.

Sorry I should have said I have a Cloud Ibox 3...one sat and one cable tuner.

Setup tuner config,run Autobouquet and it finds all the sat channels but none for cable.

Run a manual scan a bit lower down and it finds 500+
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top