Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Can I flash another Duo with a copy of my Helios files, if they have the old VIX imag

Mavarick

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
May 20, 2012
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Palmerston North , New Z
This might seem a silly question.

I have updated my Duo to Helios easy enough, but my parents also have one , but it is not connected to the net at all.
So I can't save save some of their old settings,
I was wondering if I placed my image back-up onto a flash drive ( in a folder called vuplus. as it was unzipped off my Duo) would that load onto their one as a normal reflash? they are on vix808 then they would have Helios on their machine?
if this could be done it would save a lot of hassle disconnecting and moving equipment to the other end of the house to be near a modem

many thanks
 
yes thats exactly what the Image manager is for, so you can create a full image backup which can be reflashed in the same way as any other image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top