S
skronk
Guest
Hi,
I have vu Duo and Venton HD2. The Venton has been troublesome since day 1 and I really just left it. Mrs was not happy about this and I now await return arrangements from sponsor.
The Venton had various Zeus, and Helios 15,16 and 17 images installed in an attempt to rectify problem, (negative pictures on SD only) but either locked up at booting or the remote would not work. Needless to say the Duo was left untouched and is running 808 perfectly.
Can I still obtain older imaged for my Venton once repaired ?....and if so, where ? Not available on Openvix.
Thanks
I have vu Duo and Venton HD2. The Venton has been troublesome since day 1 and I really just left it. Mrs was not happy about this and I now await return arrangements from sponsor.
The Venton had various Zeus, and Helios 15,16 and 17 images installed in an attempt to rectify problem, (negative pictures on SD only) but either locked up at booting or the remote would not work. Needless to say the Duo was left untouched and is running 808 perfectly.
Can I still obtain older imaged for my Venton once repaired ?....and if so, where ? Not available on Openvix.
Thanks
