Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can I tune and do DVR for both satellite and IPTV ?

glitchy

New member
Joined
Mar 21, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have recently setup HRTunerProxy on an SF8008 with satellite. It has been working well for Freeview UK with EPG. Plex is on DS920+ NAS, and doing DVR.

I believe there was only the option to tune satellite OR IPTV in HRTunerProxy, so I cannot add both sources ? Is there a plugin config I can change or an alternate scripted setup ?

I have a few e2 boxes which I don't use, so I could have separate HRTunerProxy instance for IPTV DVR.

Is docker on option for adding enigma2 dependencies with HRTunerProxy so I can have dummy instances ?

I've tried xTeVe in docker, but HRTunerProxy seems much more compatible from the Freeview content I have tested.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top