S
SuppersReady
Guest
Hello,
after flashing my new et9000 box with "ViX-2.3-20111207" everything works fine.
But after doing an online extentions/package/plugin update I can not leave teletext mode anymore. The teletext mode is entered and page 100 is displayed but the box ignores all further input from remote and even the power button.
The only thing which helps me out is telnet / reboot.
What happens there during the update process, which causes teletext mode to be not operable any more?
Thanks in advance. Aside from this I am very happy with ViX image.
Tilman
after flashing my new et9000 box with "ViX-2.3-20111207" everything works fine.
But after doing an online extentions/package/plugin update I can not leave teletext mode anymore. The teletext mode is entered and page 100 is displayed but the box ignores all further input from remote and even the power button.
The only thing which helps me out is telnet / reboot.
What happens there during the update process, which causes teletext mode to be not operable any more?
Thanks in advance. Aside from this I am very happy with ViX image.
Tilman