Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Can we get a YouTube plugin built into OpenVix?

Montay

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've been using OpenVIX from the start but recently tested a few other images. The Blackhole image was a bit overcomplicated but YoTube was built into the image and worked just like the YouTube on my FireTV and ChromeCast.

Is there any way to do this on OpenVix? I use YouTube a lot so I'm considering trying to get used to Blackhole just for that feature.
 
Install HbbTV from the plugin feeds. Restart the box & you'll find YoutubeTV after blue button press.
Presume this is the version you want for your VU+?
 
The Youtube plugin (extension) works fine but the Youtube Tv app from HbbTV is not that great anymore. It used to be a lot better. You could pair your phone and send videos from your phone to the reciever. Now it appears more like a website and I cant work out how to type in anything in the search box? I am on the latest version 3.2 Vu Duo 2
 
Just worked out how to get the tv version! Simply put /tv after the existing url in the youtube Tv plugin settings. The new url should be http://www.youtube.com/tv




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
If you want to send videos to receiver, you need to install the classic media player, you will find it in extensions, currently mediaplayer (5.0+git18025) If someone knows what needs to be done to the built in/default media player in order to accept streams, feel free to push changes.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top