folks
why don't y'all just relax a little. Before I asked the question, I did a few searches on here for terms "vix 1.4", "image 1.4", "1.4" and another that escapes me. I think I found 2 posts that were unrelated. So if there is "badgering" then it aint happening here.
Also, if there is badgering, then let the developers take that as a compliment. Lots of people everywhere all waiting for the next fix. I'm a dev, I have worked on freeware and loved the feedback. Do gooders, get over yourselves, If the devs here have a problem, I'm sure they can speak for themselves.
This forum facilitates the dev's, it's their conduit. So if people support it, they are indirectly supporting the devs. Those who support, do so happily for a great product and a great forum. But by-jayziz, the holier than thou high horse attitudes by some here are sickening.
Just relax for god sakes will ya ppl