Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Cannot access image downloads from box

George Kildare

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Points
0
For some reason when I go to Image Manager and press "Download", the screen is blank and there are no images available. Previously there were.

The box seems to be connected to the Internet. Network tests from both the VLAN and LAN2 indicate that the network is working. Information shows that the box is connected via the VLAN and IPTV channels are working.

I have restored with a previous image that was saved on disk.

Advice would be gratefully received.
 
Many thanks. I missed this. I have flashed the latest image from a usb stick and I can access the images now..
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top