Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Cannot create etc/openvpn folder after flashing to latest vix 5.1 002

edwards

New member
Joined
May 18, 2015
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi,

OpenVPN was working fine on the previous version 5.0 032 but since flashing the new image and restoring settings I cant create the etc/openvpn folder anymore. I am trying to create via FTP using filezilla as I have in previous version with no problems. I can create folders in etc/ with other names just not etc/openvpn

I get the error "550 Create directory operation failed."

Anyone else had any issues like this or have any ideas?

Thanks
 
My bad. I had created a file called 'openvpn' in that folder by accident which was stopping me creating a folder of the same name.

I'm ashamed to say it took me over an hour to figure that out. Silly me
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top