Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cannot download from feeds

  • Thread starter Thread starter gmangt4
  • Start date Start date
G

gmangt4

Guest
HI, is this why I can't download any plugins? I have a solo2, et8000 and a miraclebox hybrid, all them just have an empty plugins page after pressing green to download plugins.....tearing out what hair I have left!
I have searched but can't see anything about a plugins issue or did I miss it, thanks
 
Hi, all on the latest openvix, 014 I think, I have just seen a different post about deleting the ocram-feed file in ETC folder, so tried it on one box and it worked, so saved the folder to my desktop and deleted it on all my boxes and now the feeds work, thanks for the reply
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top