Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Cannot reposition Permanent Clock

fltk

Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2012
Messages
68
Reaction score
4
Points
8
Just changed the skin to the default in OpenVix 6.4.010. Now the permanent clock is shown just too little out to the right. When I go to "change position" and click OK, the clock disappears and therefore I cannot reposition it with the arrow keys.
 
Does your picture fit your screen or is too big and needs to be altered ?
 
After a restart I could reposition the Permanent Clock. However the clock is not shown neither on all channels nor all recordings. It seems rather random as sometimes the clock is visible when playing back a recording, while if I start playing back the same recording later then the clock has disappeared.
 
You might be asked to do a screenshot of it so we see it.
I dont use the clock.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top