Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Cannot see or read local card

satmanbasil

V.I.P
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
893
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
SouthEast UK
Hi

I cannot get the image to see my local card for 28e I had some changes made today but on checking if they work I cannot open any channels and cannot see the card entitlements either.

I decided to check if this is a image error so installed latest vti image into the receiver, could not unlock channels but did manage to see the entitlements both on tv screen and via link on my pc, reverting back to the above image again I cannot view card entitlements on tv or pc also cannot clear channels.

Im aware of the s@y lockout of HD channels but don't know why the sd are not showing I quickly checked the card in the original skybox and all is fine.

Have I missed something with regards to setting up the system ? . Double checked boxkey is ok in the cfg file.
 
Some users have reported issues with CCcam 2.2.1 and that once they updated to 2.3.0 it again started working, although I my self am using 2.2.1 without issue with my local card.
 
Scratch that, now CCcam 2.2.1 is no longer working with my solo2 and build 026 but CCcam 2.3.0 is ??, no idea whats up with that.
 
Hi mate

ok I have upgraded to build 26 CCcam v. 2.21 didn't work reading entitlements either so changed CCcam to 2.3.0 now can see card entitlements on tv and pc
non prem channels like discovery sky1 clearing but no movies or sport hd or sd ??
 
I lost movies and sports a long time ago when my card was hit with the newer pairing method, they still work in the official box but not on any thing else.
 
Movies & Sports SD still working here, maybe SKY pushing updates to cards faster in the UK?
CCcam & OScam still clearing them without issue on my IRE card.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top