Tassie Devil
Member
I'm mystified about how this is controlled on the VU+ Solo2. All other PVRs here automatically record the subtitles but can display them on demand or not as required.
It seems either they are always on or always off with VU+ recordings.
That would not be such a problem if the subtitles were in synch with the speech, but that is not the case in many broadcasts so they can be very distracting. I should be able to record a file which is not displaying subtitles but then have the option of later seeing the subtitles on file play if I want them.
I've downloaded and installed this firmware from here
BlackHole-2.1.7-vusolo2_usb_release_20150707_c6f93e5.zip - ZIP archive, unpacked size 162,628,697 bytes
But the above subtitle behaviour also exhibited itself on the previous firmware.
So, is there a setting somewhere to have the VU+ behave as other PVRs do?
TIA
PS: Being a "junior" member is amusing as I turn 80 in a few weeks time!!
John
It seems either they are always on or always off with VU+ recordings.
I've downloaded and installed this firmware from here
BlackHole-2.1.7-vusolo2_usb_release_20150707_c6f93e5.zip - ZIP archive, unpacked size 162,628,697 bytes
But the above subtitle behaviour also exhibited itself on the previous firmware.
So, is there a setting somewhere to have the VU+ behave as other PVRs do?
TIA
PS: Being a "junior" member is amusing as I turn 80 in a few weeks time!!
John
Last edited: