Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD ULTRA UE] Can't add any more bouquets.

Northern Monkey

New member
Joined
Aug 16, 2017
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys.
Got a bit of a problem trying add more bouquets to my gigablue running openvix (latest).
In my bouquets list I've got...
All channels
Last scanned
Freeview 42e, 39e, 26e, 23.5e, 19.2e, 16e, 13e, 9e, 7e, 4.8e, 0.8w and 30w.
£££ X6 satellites.
When I try to add another one it doesn't add, I go to add bouquet, click ok but it doesn't show up in the list.
I thought it might be full so I removed adult, shopping, religion etc from the list, but doesn't make any difference.
Also it did this on previous build, so thought it might be a setting.
Any ideas guys?
Thanks.
 
Just to update...
I've sorted it, wouldn't let me add any more bouquets on the receiver so I've used OpenWebif and have now added what I needed too.
Hopefully it also sorts out my one bouquet that keeps renaming itself to "Bouquet" and no matter how many times I rename it (on the receiver) it always changes back to "Bouquet".
Thought I'd update in case anyone else has similar problems in the future.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top