Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can't change channel

  • Thread starter Thread starter nesor85
  • Start date Start date
N

nesor85

Guest
I got my Vu+ Uno today and I have a big problem. I can't change channels. Well I can change channels but when I do I get the error message: No access. My only option is to press Ok or Exit and so I do, it then prompts me "wait for ci..." And then black.

To explain i little bit more. I can use the uno. But only on the first channel thats on when I boot it up. I have the dvb-c tuner and are using a conax ca-module.
I'm starting to get kinda of annoyed by this, I've tried just about everything, different images, searching again but the only thing that seems to work is to reboot the device or pull the ca-module and re-insert it. If I do that the channel I'm then on will start to work.

Any help is welcome.
 
it's obviously a problem with the cam module. what brand . version is it ?.
 
Thanks for the help but I found another soloution. The beaty of softcams :D
 
Thanks for the help but I found another soloution. The beaty of softcams :D

congratulations, although i do prefer the hardware cams my self and i actually have a nice little collection of them too, they can be somewhat limited in what they can do.
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top