Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET7x00] Can't change value for positioner setup longitude latitude USALS (MOTOR)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Diego
  • Start date Start date
D

Diego

Guest
Hello everybody,

It's Diego.

With new Openvix 4.1 am not able to set up the motor positioner setting of latitude and longitude.

I use advanced setting and select the selecting satellite (USALS) .
Then I go to longitude or latitude but I can't change values.
I can can navigate number wit right and left Arrow, but I can't change value.
I tried selecting number using numbers on remote control , but perhaps there is another procedure to seek.
In any way I tried using all the remote button of my remote control to make longitude or latitude value changed but nothing.

Hoping in your kind help I send you my best regards.
Diego
 
Hi
Just a newbie myself but, dont think you can change values when using usals...its all pre-determined...you need to set dish up best you can on 0.8w and selecting usals allows for other sats to be found...if i'm wrong i'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will keep you right
 
Thank for the reply tommmcg1459 well usals need to know your position (latidude and longitude) in order to find out right sat position with reference to you area position.

Unfortunately the problem or bug seem more severe than what i was thinking.

I selected in input device the remote device compatible with Et7x00 but unnfortunately I'm not able also changing frequencies value in manual scan or in general in the Windows of tuner setting.
But if I change channel number using the decoder normally it change number so I'm sure the remote control work.

Thanks for any help.
Take care:)
Diego
ps
I think to go downgrade to an older openvix image.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
1- There can be very good reasons to use 'advanced'; I always do.
2- Just checked this on all my boxes (I use USALS myself) and I found no issue. But then again: I don't have the 7k, so it might be a dedicated 7k issue.
Can you please go to the WEB-IF and see if you can use the RC-numbers from there to do the job?
 
Thank you to all for replies:

to abu baniaz: I have to use advanced mode.

to Rob Van der does. I tried change numbers with webif console and it works. I downgrade to openvix 4.1.01 and remote control works perfectly there I can change long and lat setting.
Look that in 4.1.12 I can't change numbers also of the lan setting with remote control. Upgrading various version of openvix I noticed the procedure say thare are 4 bad block onto openvix image but it say they aren't critical.

Have a nice time there hoping see a bugfix in future and thank you for help of everybody

:)

Diego
 
Code:
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/tree/3.4/meta-brands/meta-xtrend/recipes-drivers
The change log there is not complete: it should also say 'fix (virtual) keyboard'.
 
Hello It's Diego,

confirm bug fixed..

Now remote control of xtrend 7x00 work correctly, I can change value.

Thank you again to all.

Have a nice time there.
Diego:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top