Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[CrossEPG-Config] Can't choose location to store

  • Thread starter Thread starter gerryd13
  • Start date Start date
G

gerryd13

Guest
Hi guys, just done a fresh flash and resetting everything up but when coming to the epg I can't move the location to HDD just stays on internal flash. I know the USB is recognised because I have a swap file set up so why isn't it being recognised? Thanks
 
I would format the usb stick in FAT32 again.. And try your epg then..

Then create your swap file again..
 
Swap-file needs an Ext3/4 device.

What I do is using two partitions on an USB stick: one FAT32 (formatted by the HP utility) and one in Ext4 (formatted by the box). This stick is always connected to the box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top