Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Can't confgure STB for 2 satellites via fixed Dual LNb

car54

New member
Joined
Jul 9, 2012
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I'm a recent convert to the VIX family having installed Hades 015 image on my VU Duo.

There are so many advantages to the Blackhole image, I could go on about it so I won't.

But I'm having trouble configuring the Satellite configuration.

I have a dual LNB looking at Optus C1/D3 and Optus D2.

With Blackhole image my Committed Diseqc Command was AA for Optus C1/D3 and BB for D2. See the complete configurations on the attached images.

With VIX I can't chose AA and BB just Port A Port B Port C Port D.

Can any guide me how to set up AA and BB??

Much appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • VuDuo C1 lng and bed.webp
    VuDuo C1 lng and bed.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 12
  • VuDuo D2 lng and bed.webp
    VuDuo D2 lng and bed.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 12
Aah, thanks, I ve it working now

Much appreciated Rob.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top