Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] cant do software update!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kiwiz
  • Start date Start date
Sounds like the aidra virus pal.

Common symptom is the wget file being affected.

Happened to me.

Best thing to do, reflash your box but disconnect from router to do it. Don't use a settings backup!!!!

If ya can, reflash the router too (it can live in there), if not, switch off from mains for half hour or so.

Once those 2 are done, plug it all back in, and change your password on box ya use to FTP files to it.

I also turned off all http forwarding etc on it.

I haven't had a problem since I done all that pal.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top