Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Twin HD] Can't find any virgin channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter Makem X
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Makem X

Guest
Hi all, I bought a twin cable premium box but can't seem to find any virgin channels. I have a valid subscription which is still working ok on the virgin box.
Tried a variety of options in order to scan, freq steps, provider etc but at best can manage 19 channels of various radio stations, cannot even get your freebies channels to show up.
Any ideas? Thanks in advance
 
Which image are you using?

Hi im using Vix. I tried to flash using a usb to the most recent vix but the box wont even detect it. I followed all the steps as per instructions...FAT32 format, extract file, put in usb, turn on..but it does not detet it and just loads in normally

This is the first time i have used the box, could there be a problem with it? It only intermittently boots up aswell.

I have had sat boxs in the past, blade, BM800 with no issues

Just my luck =]
 
Im pretty sure you are using the wrong NetID.

Have you tried AutoBoquetsMaker? Failing that, these are fail-safe tuner configs and scan settings. Make sure you add the 6887/6952.
 

Attachments

  • Fallback Cable scan settings.webp
    Fallback Cable scan settings.webp
    22.7 KB · Views: 129
Ok sorry will post the whole info as per your thread.

Just to clear it up, if I auto scan I can get 600 or so channels great. However once I select the Chanel it says tune failed.

The autobouquet maker just gets an error message saying it timed out?
 
help issues with openvix 3.2 build 19

Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE


Hi

im having issues with the new openvix build 19. When i flashed the Gigablue ue ultra dvb-c/t2 the for virgin uk seven kings, AutoBouquetMaker scans and the channel list appears however when selecting the channel there is no signal or picture.

I have selected 'YES' for enable virgin uk under:
menu/setup/system/epg/settings

crossepg: rytec providers updated with 34+ updates and set rytec virgin uk xmltv with a green tick

and still no joy!

on the hades image its the same setup on Vu duo2 and it works fine. i have a signal in the cable feed.

i have tried a hmp-combo for gigablue X1 but still no luck
 
Hi

im having issues with the new openvix build 19. When i flashed the Gigablue ue ultra dvb-c/t2 the for virgin uk seven kings, AutoBouquetMaker scans and the channel list appears however when selecting the channel there is no signal or picture.

I have selected 'YES' for enable virgin uk under:
menu/setup/system/epg/settings

crossepg: rytec providers updated with 34+ updates and set rytec virgin uk xmltv with a green tick

and still no joy!

on the hades image its the same setup on Vu duo2 and it works fine. i have a signal in the cable feed.

i have tried a hmp-combo for gigablue X1 but still no luck

Please start your own thread/s. One for each issue. Do not combine issues.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top