Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GI-XPEED LX3] can't find firm EPG anymore

shuggy

Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
53
I've enabled virgin EPG but still not seeing it. Have updated rytek providers no joy. I had it before I flashed but only getting rytac xmltv no virgin like before. VIX 22 lx3
 
VM EPG uses the PVR_EPG channel which is only live overnight.

Also use the EPGRefresh plugin to set it up.
 
Thanx m8. Where do i find this channel, few days ago I was able to see rytec virgin in the rytec providers not now though has it changed
 
It is channel in the Cable channel list - it's listed just after Premier Sports in my list.

I would not bother with using Rytec - in my experience it gives a lot of wrong EPG entries. It is best to untick Rytec Virgin in your CrossEPG settings.
 
Does anyone know what times this channel is available for so I can configure EPGRefresh?
 
not sure I cant find it lol also the channels are changing themselves during epg refresh I selected a couple of bouqets with blue button on epg refesh is this meant to happen - also only thing after premier sports is news channel mabey im doing something wrong
 
Think I've got it as I'm getting plenty EPG. Channels still changing but I guess that will stop once EPG refresh stops refreshing. Thanx for the help guys
 
The channel is live all the time, it's just a Genuine VM box accesses it after midnight as that's allegedly when people are in bed.
 
Ps if you have more than one cable tuner you can stop the channels changing by setting it as a dummy recording.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top