Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] Can't find my smarttcard

  • Thread starter Thread starter PapabearDK
  • Start date Start date
P

PapabearDK

Guest
Hi, just recieved my new XTREND 8500, and everything seemed to work fine - until I put in my Viasat SmartCard. No matter if I use slot 1 or slot 2, the beast does not se the card, actually it does not react at all :confused:
So now I'm back on the old VU Solo+ :smash:
Any hints?
 
Have you installed a softcam, and uploaded your config?
No, I tried from the start not to install anytning. The box was delivered with VIX installed.
I have reset to original twice - same problem :mad:
 
No, I tried from the start not to install anytning. The box was delivered with VIX installed.
I have reset to original twice - same problem :mad:

Well you need something to read the card. See what cam you are using on your old box by looking with blue button, vix, softcam manager. You can then install that softcam from the feeds on your new box. You will also need a config for the softcam which you can copy from your old box.
 
Well you need something to read the card. See what cam you are using on your old box by looking with blue button, vix, softcam manager. You can then install that softcam from the feeds on your new box. You will also need a config for the softcam which you can copy from your old box.
Holy sh.., I have no idea of this.
On the old box I just installed VIX (well, Blach Hole) and then everythibg worked fine, just made changes for my own pleasure :-)
How can I copy the softcam config from my old box?
Thank you!
 
Thank You!
In usr/softcams I have CCam - but it doesn't seem to be activated (I think I downloaded the app as part of plans of having more TV's in the house)
usr/keys are empty :confused:
 
If using cccam it in /etc called CCcam.cfg
Download cccam from the plugin feeds. Cccam2.3
Once done, exit out of menus and press blue button on your remote. Select softcam manager and start cccam, press blue again to activate auto startup then close.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top