Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

cant flas with usb

blue button> ViX> Image manager> yellow button> Highlight the build you want and press ok to download it.
OP stated to be on VU's OI; that image doesn't have all this functionality.

ok so I have managed to flash the original VU image to the box using Vu util and nulmodem still no luck with the usb so is there any way to get back onto vix 3 without the usb
Try flashing with nothing attached but the USB-stick (so no HDD, no LAN, no other USB-devices).
Also: when making a boot-log (RS232 --> Putty) you can (hopefully) see where it goes wrong.
 
Last edited:
OP stated to be on VU's OI; that image doesn't have all this functionality.


Try flashing with nothing attached but the USB-stick (so no HDD, no LAN, no other USB-devices).
Also: when making a boot-log (RS232 --> Putty) you can (hopefully) see where it goes wrong.


Actually my post was made when he was still on the ViX image read his reply for proof of that.
 
unplugged every thing and still no go. I will try putty later what exactly will i need to do to log as soon as I turn the box on to flash. This would be a whole lot easier if someone just made me a NFI backup from there box.
 
Well Shxxxt anyway,
I have the same problem but my Vu+DUO is stuck in some sort of loop, cannot flash with usb- tried loading the latest image first and then tried boot loader but box will not read usb. it goes straight to starting on display, then, VU+ duo appears. then displays the history channel.. no picture and pressing any button on the remote just brings up the info channel bar at bottom of screen.
I disconnected hard drive and made no diff. I can connect with DCC. is there any way to do full flash with DCC - afraid to go messing in case I really fxxk it up without checking in here first?
Tom
 
eventually it read the usb , didn't do anything diff to what I had tried,, maybe it over heated or something,, stumped!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top