T
tiptop1
Guest
Hello Guys
I bought an original VU+ Solo from these forums a couple of weeks ago and it came installed with an old Blackhole image.
I thought I would upgrade it to the newer images, however, it doesn't matter whichever recent image I use, the image is flashed from the USB drive ok as the flashing green light comes on. But when I turn off the box, take out the usb drive and turn on again, all I get is a blank screen on the tv.
After quite a few panics about bricking my Solo, I managed to get the Vix 2.4.96 image installed after updating the boot loader to cfe_solo_2.0. This image is ok but as soon as I install the CCcam and reboot, it gets stuck in a loop. Apparently this is known problem.
What do I need to do to upgrade to the latest images? Is there some knowledge I am missing?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
I bought an original VU+ Solo from these forums a couple of weeks ago and it came installed with an old Blackhole image.
I thought I would upgrade it to the newer images, however, it doesn't matter whichever recent image I use, the image is flashed from the USB drive ok as the flashing green light comes on. But when I turn off the box, take out the usb drive and turn on again, all I get is a blank screen on the tv.
After quite a few panics about bricking my Solo, I managed to get the Vix 2.4.96 image installed after updating the boot loader to cfe_solo_2.0. This image is ok but as soon as I install the CCcam and reboot, it gets stuck in a loop. Apparently this is known problem.
What do I need to do to upgrade to the latest images? Is there some knowledge I am missing?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
