Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Cant flash / No plugins

mark_hopley

Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
270
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
56
I am currently running Apollo 035 in my solo2 and recently realised the plugins / update is not working due to feeds changing. I would like toget this working so I have tried to flash a new image to get the feeds working again but after the flashing process is carried out it just re-boots back into 035 and has not taken the flash at all.

Is there something obvious that I am missing as to why the new image does not take to flash
 
you need to update/flash to anything above 055.

try fresh flash with no back up of image back up
 
Last edited:
Not sure why it would not flash via usb but I have transferred etc/opkg from someone elses receiver and have managed to update online so back up to date.

Thanks for assistance guys
 
updating online from such a old build is not recommended due to the amount of changes that have taken place since that image was released, so dont be surprised if your receiver does not work to the best of it's ability. If you could not get the receiver to flash via a USB stick you could have FTP'd a new image to receiver and used the image manager to flash it directly also known as the couch flashing method.

as it stands rite now you have probably messed up the core of the image by updating from this version to the current image.
 
I have to say that the New openVix -HD Image is Excellent and well worth updating to it has given my Duo2 a new lease of life and the features are top notch :)
 
Not sure why it would not flash via usb but I have transferred etc/opkg from someone elses receiver and have managed to update online so back up to date.

Thanks for assistance guys
I suggest you do a couch flash of build 71 and don't restore any settings. Who knows what problems you could encounter down the track with what you have done. Better to put it straight now. :thumbsup:
 
I have to say that the New openVix -HD Image is Excellent and well worth updating to it has given my Duo2 a new lease of life and the features are top notch :)
Same if not less features due to some still incompatible plugins/code. @Rossi is doing fantastic work with the new image & skins though.
 
fair play I'll have a go at couch flashing the new hd image. Do I use a standard usb image from downloads and where should it be ftp'd to?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top