Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Zero] Can't get my damn CWS line to work

Status
Not open for further replies.

sponge_bob

New member
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Guys

My line went dead after someone scammed me so I'm trying to reload it to my vu zero but can't for the life of me remember how to do it. I've trawled through the forums but I get 101 different versions and options and its driving me bonkers. Please help!
I have a CWS and have installed mgcamd 135 or cccam 2.3

Thank you!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top