Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Cant get network to work on new Quad..

Should I try an older version of VIX or may be TEAM Red image to see if its hardware or software..
 
Should I try an older version of VIX or may be TEAM Red image to see if its hardware or software..

No harm in trying.
Make an image or settings back up first though so you can reinstall ViX with little effort first.
Let us know the results.
 
Just from curiosity I tried your settings (UPC here) and they work.

You could add the Quad to DMZ or hard reset router!


Tapatalker

Edit - on build 722
 
Try power off.

Power off router a few mins.

Power on router.

Once router fully booted power on Quad.

If no IP, go into network card settings and select 'Restart Network'.

If no joy, test wih Openmips here
Code:
http://image.openmips.com/2.0/index.php?open=gbquad
 
Tried as instructed but no luck.
Loaded openmips and the same thing as the wizard setup.. No internet connection message...

Took out the QUAD and re-connected the DUO and worked perfectly.. (its on static IP)
I tried DHCP on on the DUO too and it worked perfectly.

Anyone any other suggestions...

Try power off.

Power off router a few mins.

Power on router.

Once router fully booted power on Quad.

If no IP, go into network card settings and select 'Restart Network'.

If no joy, test wih Openmips here
 
Can you do a network test? If you get and probably will get uncomfirmed ip address and ae for nameserver.

If this is the case you could try changing the channel on your router.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Yes was getting unconfirmed ip address in the network test.
Do you mean change the wireless channel ?
The box is wired. and the routers wifi isn't within range of the box..



Can you do a network test? If you get and probably will get uncomfirmed ip address and ae for nameserver.

If this is the case you could try changing the channel on your router.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Oh is it sorry thought I read something in this thread that you were conecting wireless.

Wired connection and getting no ip address mmmmm....is the wee light flashing on back of the box where ethernet cable is connected

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Yes Light flashing on box.
The box does take an IP address from the router but doesn't add it to the current settings.
Also I can FTP to the box (way slower than when to DUO) but I cant copy any file to the QUAD to Flash /Tmp, USB or HDD. It stops at 244kb.
But strangely I did image backup this morning and copying off the box in FTP works no issue (but still slower).
Will try to see on different router at brothers house to see if that makes a difference.

I think there is an issue with the Ethernet port.... Will see how it goes...

Oh is it sorry thought I read something in this thread that you were conecting wireless.

Wired connection and getting no ip address mmmmm....is the wee light flashing on back of the box where ethernet cable is connected

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 
Had to send the box back to WOS.
Confirmation from WOS was that the network connection was faulty.
Motherboard replaced by WOS.
With the replacement motherboard it connected to the network first time.

Now I have an issue in the new box with GiGaBlue DVB-S/S2 Plug & Play Satellite tuner after a period of time either not recording channels in the vertical polarity or not recording on any channel at all on the addon tuner.

Recording on either built in tuner or DVBT tuner or on any of the cables works 100%.

Have emailed GIGABLUE and posted on their forum but no feedback yet..

Will keep you updated.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top