Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Can't get picons on cable HD channels to show

deckymckeown

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
241
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Strange one this. I have copied various different cable picons from posts on this forum and placed them in the usual folder.

The picons for all the sd channels work fine but none of the picons for hd channels work.

I've tried different picon sets, same result.

I'm using latest vti image on solo2. Any ideas?
 
Can you upload a copy of your lamedb file?

Can you post links to the ones on this forum which you have tried?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top