Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

how do I get the channel logos to show on the EPG?

  • Thread starter Thread starter arnie2014
  • Start date Start date
A

arnie2014

Guest
Hi all

I got my vu+ solo2 box this week everything works fine but on the EPG the channel logos are not appearing it just shpws the channel names.
The epg setting have the picon display setting to yes

I am running blackhole
 
default sizes for cooltv guide by coolman

Hi all,

Just wondered what settings people where using for their cooltvguide as mine doesnt ever display properly
 
in EPG settings you need to set the directory off the picons names picon.You also ned to download or install the picons.
 
You won't find much help or love here for coolTV, it's viewed by many as satans work. You'll get them chirping in, Vix built in epg is the best, blah blah blah. I on the other hand think it's great.

Which EPG are you using? I'm using NiceGuide and it displays fine.


Sent by pressing buttons on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I role.
 
You won't find much help or love here for coolTV, it's viewed by many as satans work. You'll get them chirping in, Vix built in epg is the best, blah blah blah. I on the other hand think it's great.

Which EPG are you using? I'm using NiceGuide and it displays fine.


Sent by pressing buttons on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I role.
If you dislike ViX so much you are more than welcome to go else where, we won't stop you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Its just some of the programme names etc dont appear correctly
 
cooltvguide - all channels dont appear

Hi all

I have the cooltvguide installed but its missing some channels and the programmes

Does any ody know how I can fix this, im guessing I just need do some kind of update for it

Im running blackhole
 
screen pictures?

If the programmes are missing from epg than you need to download EPG
 
Sorry just to clarify

Its when im in the EGP, certain channels do not appear in their placement but I can still click on them and view them
 
In certain parts of the channels list in the EPG I have a gap every so often. Why is this?
 
I have merged your threads.

Please keep to one thread for EPG, this is what $ky call Synopsis, rest of the world calls EPG.

Use tehother thread for the channels/service lists/bouquets. This is what $ky calls EPG.
 
If you dislike ViX so much you are more than welcome to go else where, we won't stop you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You understand me wrong. I never said I dislike vix, far from it. Of all the images out there it is by far the best. The thing that lets it down, in my opinion is the epg button allocation.


Sent by pressing buttons on 1 of my Apple devices, cuz that's how I role.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top