Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] cant install packages

hilly

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
293
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
57
When i try to install a package through tmp i get this message "collected errors: opkg_conf_load:ould not lok/var/lib/opkg/lock:resourse temporarily unavailable
Please advise.On the new zeus 0.0.3.
 
Does the same happen after a reboot?
 
yes.But for some reason the package i was trying has just loaded when i tried again.
 
Thought I would fetch this up again as its happening again with 2 different boxes.A gigablue ueplus vix 003 upstairs quad with same image downstairs.I'm trying to get the wireless lan plugin from feeds but when trying to install I'm getting error on both boxes.I've been on feeds a few times and the wireless plugin isn't even on then I come off the menus try again and its back on but still won't install.
 
Now I go on feeds and the vix option at the bottom is missing and when it is missing so is the wlan plugin from system Plugins.
 
Now I go on feeds and the vix option at the bottom is missing and when it is missing so is the wlan plugin from system Plugins.

Something wrong with your install, I'd just flash again...
 
Both boxes mate,seems strange but think I will when I get time.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top