R
roughneck
Guest
Have just purchased a Vu+ Solo and been assured more than once that it is an original. It arrive with BH1.6.6 loaded. I have a Vu Duo original and have Vix 2.4 set up nicely (best image I've tried), so wanted to put same on the new Solo. I began by flashing the new bootloader, then the latest stable build of the Solo 2.4 from Openvix. Nothing, blank screen! Reflashed, again nothing. Got a copy of BH1.6.6, flashed and it booted up. Tried again, nothing again. Next image I tried was Vix 2.2.100 - now up and running. My question: is this a clone box, and worse still (for me) a v1 box? Or am I missing something?
I've emailed the supplier asking for support.
Grateful for views from members who may have experience of the solo misbehaving? Also, if there is a sure fire way to confirm original or clone!
I've emailed the supplier asking for support.
Grateful for views from members who may have experience of the solo misbehaving? Also, if there is a sure fire way to confirm original or clone!