Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Can't login to hd51 remotely now

avalon65

New member
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Leeds
I have just updated to the latest openvix image, and now I can't login to my hd51. I am trying to connect from my linux desktop and when I click on connect anonymously, it just goes into a loop returning to the connect or cancel window.

I can ssh into it ok, but that is not what I want.
I used to be able to connect with a previous openvix image but not this one.

Anything I need to do?

Thanks
 
samba active ? Set password maybe
 
samba on box.There was a change according to password settings earlieyer .I always set one and DCC works fine
 
samba on box.There was a change according to password settings earlieyer .I always set one and DCC works fine

Ok thanks, I'll have a look.

Yes that did the job, setting a password.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top