Hi Everyone, the image is great, everything works fine, I like this image very much!
But there is one issue, cannot do installation of plugins. When ask to set up default folder in Backup Manager, a folder named “/media/hdd” is already there and I couldn’t edit or choose any other folder, but it’s ok as all my plugins are at this folder. Then when back to “install plugin feature”, it again ask to go and set default folder, I setup again and do a restart, it’s still the same. Any advice please! Thanks
But there is one issue, cannot do installation of plugins. When ask to set up default folder in Backup Manager, a folder named “/media/hdd” is already there and I couldn’t edit or choose any other folder, but it’s ok as all my plugins are at this folder. Then when back to “install plugin feature”, it again ask to go and set default folder, I setup again and do a restart, it’s still the same. Any advice please! Thanks