Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Can't play MP3's ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter sg86
  • Start date Start date
S

sg86

Guest
I started a thread related to samba and older files not playing, i didn't get any responses but have found that actually it seems to be a filetype issue.

Using the "mediaplayer" button i can play movies, and even .flac files, but for some reason MP3s will not play, is this a know bug? How can i help debug the issue?

note: this is tested over samba share
 
I've just tried playing MP3 and M4a files from a Samba share and it works for me without an issue.
I guess you could enable debug logging in menu/setup/system/logs/settings it may log an error message when you try to play one of the MP3 files.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top