capistrano
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Dec 22, 2016
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi - I received a new Zgemma H7S bought from World of Satellite yesterday, pre-flashed with OpenVix 5.3 Rel 035. I'm very happy with it generally but I just can't get PiP working.
After some googling I saw somewhere that I may need to switch to PiP mode.
I selected Menu > Standby and Restart > Multiboot Image Selector and the following options are displayed:
Slot 1 - OpenVix 5.3 rel 035 - Kodi mode (current)
Slot 1 - OpenVix 5.3 rel 035 - PiP mode
I selected the PiP mode and the system crashes, log attached.
View attachment Enigma2_crash_2020-07-02_09-51-57.log
Any idea how I can get PiP working?
After some googling I saw somewhere that I may need to switch to PiP mode.
I selected Menu > Standby and Restart > Multiboot Image Selector and the following options are displayed:
Slot 1 - OpenVix 5.3 rel 035 - Kodi mode (current)
Slot 1 - OpenVix 5.3 rel 035 - PiP mode
I selected the PiP mode and the system crashes, log attached.
View attachment Enigma2_crash_2020-07-02_09-51-57.log
Any idea how I can get PiP working?