I can create a Mount (Just like I do with a Raspberry Pi, I can see the mount in my mount management screen with the Green Light)
It also shows in the Network browser, however when I go into my recording and choose the mount location after first pressing the Yellow button for locations I get an error message that shows a file path that I have not set-up ? (media/autofs/NAS does not exist etc....)
I had have added the Volume_1/Media file path as the share...
This could be a D-link 320 L problem or an Ultimo issue I am not 100% sure. Has anyone got one of these 320L NAS drives ?
I guess they are £39 for a good reason as IMHO the Software is a Nightmare, Raspberry Pi works fine so It has to be authority's ?
My Mounts Editor looks like this :
Mount Using AUTOFS
Active Yes
Local Share Name NAS
Mount Type CIFS
Server IP 192.168. You know the rest (IP of NAS)
Server Share volume_1/
Use as HDD Replacement NO
Mount Options rw,utf8
User Admin
Password Password of the Router
No Joy just now
The NAS is upnp active and my Humax PVR saw it straight away, I have taken off the users are shared the drives to everyone without Joy
It also shows in the Network browser, however when I go into my recording and choose the mount location after first pressing the Yellow button for locations I get an error message that shows a file path that I have not set-up ? (media/autofs/NAS does not exist etc....)
I had have added the Volume_1/Media file path as the share...
This could be a D-link 320 L problem or an Ultimo issue I am not 100% sure. Has anyone got one of these 320L NAS drives ?
I guess they are £39 for a good reason as IMHO the Software is a Nightmare, Raspberry Pi works fine so It has to be authority's ?
My Mounts Editor looks like this :
Mount Using AUTOFS
Active Yes
Local Share Name NAS
Mount Type CIFS
Server IP 192.168. You know the rest (IP of NAS)
Server Share volume_1/
Use as HDD Replacement NO
Mount Options rw,utf8
User Admin
Password Password of the Router
No Joy just now
The NAS is upnp active and my Humax PVR saw it straight away, I have taken off the users are shared the drives to everyone without Joy
