Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Can't seem to get new recordings to start

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi sorry I don't know if this is in the correct section or not.

Trying to record certain programs and they are coming up as found, no conflicts but 0 added when using auto timer, for instance have emmerdale set to record on certain nights but it won't add any more nights when I select from the epg and select autotimer it comes up as say 12 items found with no conflicts and none added, so press green button and it shows that it never added.

Am I doing something wrong in that I select a program every night then press auto record for it to record every week on that night.

Thanks
 
Long press green to get to Auotimer list. Select EMMERDALE and go through the timespan settings. Check that "record a max number of times" is 0 and set to no "require description to be unique" see if that helps.


Tapatālker
 
:confused: turned out I had multiple recordings set up so cleaned them out and left one instance of each program in there, hope they kick in

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top