Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Can't software update:A background update check is in progress etc etc etc

daley6522

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if someone can help for about the past week I've been trying to manually software update and I keep getting the background checking message.

I've deleted all the files in var/lib/opkg/lists

I really am stuck, can anyone help

Cheers in advance
Daley
 
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if someone can help for about the past week I've been trying to manually software update and I keep getting the background checking message.

I've deleted all the files in var/lib/opkg/lists

I really am stuck, can anyone help

Cheers in advance
Daley

I have the same problem.. Admin or mods any know issues?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Hi Guys,

Just wondering if someone can help for about the past week I've been trying to manually software update and I keep getting the background checking message.

I've deleted all the files in var/lib/opkg/lists

I really am stuck, can anyone help

Cheers in advance
Daley

If your on 808 why you even trying a software update?? The next build will require fresh flash anyways
 
That's not the point! Why is it saying that...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
dont know whats happened but it seems to have solved itself......thanks for your swift responces.....NOT
 
If your on 808 why you even trying a software update?? The next build will require fresh flash anyways

Mines still stuck. But my picons update via software update that's why I run it. But can't at the min.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top