Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Cant stop oscam via blue button

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
447
Reaction score
15
Points
18
I installed an oscam version sometime ago to get afn and it works. But have noticed that i cant stop this version running. When I select oscam via blue button it usually says starting oscam and then when selected again will say stopping. With latest version it just shows it active and always says starting never says stopping. I cant access via WEBIF as it says not configured in conf but cant find conf. Cant access via port number, tried a few.

It might be something i done but stumped. I have oscam emu and oscam latest installed. I don't know enough telnet commands so help???

If more detail needed
 
I installed an oscam version sometime ago to get afn and it works. But have noticed that i cant stop this version running. When I select oscam via blue button it usually says starting oscam and then when selected again will say stopping. With latest version it just shows it active and always says starting never says stopping. I cant access via WEBIF as it says not configured in conf but cant find conf. Cant access via port number, tried a few.

It might be something i done but stumped. I have oscam emu and oscam latest installed. I don't know enough telnet commands so help???

If more detail needed

how are you running the oscam(s) via softcam manager or softcam script?
what files do you have in /etc/tuxbox/config?
which oscams do you have in /usr/softcams ?
 
1. softcam manager
2. the usual conf, user, server and others that I dont mess with unless told how to specifically, like services, providers, softcam key
3. oscam latest, stable, emu, and the one difficult to stop 11726-r798

I have spare time today so have same oscam 11726-r798 on a uno4kse, I should add I chose the wrong box for initial query, its in a vu+ duo2 that I use for motorised and its vix6.3.007

When I try to start oscam 11726 on unose it will show up in wewbif but when I click on it it will not open!! says failed to connect.
 
Last edited:
port is wrong in oscam config settings webif.
 
But I cant get to that config to see port. That oscam 11726 is hidden as it wont show up in softcam script and I read about init.d but dont know enough.
 
in your browser yoy need to have something like this : http://192.168.1.110:8081/ where 8081 the number of the port is.Some oscam use 8008 or other .I am on oscam 11768 wich is very stable
 
@bmitie in /etc/tuxbox/config oscam.conf contains the port number
e.g.
[webif]
httpport = 8888
 
I run more than one version of oscam and yes when port is correct then it will show in webif, all the configs i have show 8888 or 83. Its only the 11726 thats puzzling me, ir why does it still show active when I sutdown via webif?
 
whats the use of running more versions of oscam ? Nill .Use a stabel version and make it startup with blue button.
 
Where do I get oscam 11768 and I'll try it. I use an EMU as well.
 
If you can't control it, it is because it has a non standard filename.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top